Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just a few craft projects I didn't have a chance to post. Beware Picture Heavy.

I've fallen a little behind on posting my projects but rest assured I've been staying busy. I will just group them all together in this post so Hope you enjoy!
I created this Double sided Tri-Fold Frame for a challenge on a great craft forum Life on the{scrap}beach. I had received a sheet with small Photos of different background options with my children's Fall pictures. This is how I made use of them. I cut the base out of Heavy Chipboard and covered with some Yummy Design paper from my paper stash. I used ribbon as the thread underneath the paper to adhere the photos in their little windows. I strung some unique beads for the Center which also is hidden under the paper. I attached the side frames simple using hinges. Covering them with some paper for a hidden appeal. 
I Intend to give this to my Mother-in-law but it's too cute I don't know if I can give it away.



Another project I completed as a gift is this cute Wallet mini for my Auntie Con to hold pictures of her Adorable Grandson.



 







Ok that's all for this morning will put together another post later today! Thanks for looking and feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments: