Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bead inspired Card.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. The week is just flying by as is summer. Today was a cloudy gloomy day so the girls had to play inside which means I had a little crafting time. I decided to create another card for the Huge Bluemoon contest. My card all started with me wanting to use a bead I received in a package from my friend Rita. I had the perfect paper to match ~ 7 gypsies Venice collection. I followed the Midnight madness Sketch but will not be able to enter in both challenges so I will only be entering in the Bluemoon contest. I did however want to give credit to Priscilla for such a great sketch. 


A close up look at the bead that inspired me and the flower I created using it on my Hat pin.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: