Thursday, May 30, 2013

You are my Sunshine!

One of my Favorite photos of my youngest! She was riding her brother's skateboard!


I followed the Blue Fern Studios May challenge Sketch for this layout!


I'm so in love with these chipboard pieces. They have fabulous designs and they hold up to all my abuse if I want to spray or gesso.

I use one of the butterflies and cut one of the corner pieces in half and placed in 2 separate areas. I Used the Bo Bunny Prairie Chic papers! I want to make another layout soon with this paper it's so Gorgeous!
I accented with several flowers including Prima, Petaloo, and Wild orchid crafts.
I also had the chance to use my Cottage Cuts garden fence and gate die. I have so many ideas for this die.


 Thanks for stopping by Have a Happy Crafty Day!

Dawn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO Dawn. Love all the little details.

Unknown said...

Oh wow - how gorgeous this layout is!!! You did a wonderful job with the BFS sketch, and I just adore all of the details and the beautiful colors here!

Unknown said...

Wow, your layout is just gorgeous! Congrats to being the winner of the BF prize!