Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lindy's December Challenge art piece

One of the fun things about art is the Freedom to create without limits.
I created this Art journal page following the Lindy's Stamp Gang December Color challenge!




I created my background Using some of my  Older Lindy's product's. I used 3 dabbers in the colors, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Azure Sea Asters, and retired Heliotrope Purple. I was able to create new colors by simply mixing the colors and water together while still wet and adding Gesso over the top once dried. I added creative Zentangle design's to frame my quote and highlight the edges and inner areas. I stamped and colored a La La Land craft image Arist Marci as it fit perfect with my quote.

Thank You for stopping By Have a Happy Crafty Day!
Dawn

2 comments:

zandra said...

Love the black and white! but covering my eyes from the purple...lol
Hugz, Z

Lynne said...

Gorgeous!!