Monday, August 25, 2014

Table 3 Steampunk Soiree 2014

It's been 3 weeks since I attended the Steampunk Soiree Adventure in Virginia hosted by Epic Paper Arts. I had so much fun meeting so many of my On-line friends. 
I loved all the fabulous projects and events we participated in. For the costume party they had a photo booth where we all got to take some fun photos. One of my favorite photos from the event is the photo of the 4 ladies and myself that sat at Table 3 for the event. We had so many laughs!
I created this layout to sit next to my 3 Soiree projects!


At the Soiree we received custom chipboard pieces for our projects by Blue Fern Studios. We also received 2 extra pieces for our own projects and I used 1 of them on this layout.


I cut apart the chipboard and embossed the gears with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders. I also added some paper die-cut gears from la la land crafts and stamping.


Another close-up


Since I used the custom chipboard pieces for this layout I thought it would be fun to follow the August sketch challenge for Blue Fern Studios.


Thanks for stopping by Have a Happy Crafty Day! 
Dawn

2 comments:

CherryB said...

This is wonderful Dawn! I'm truly blown away by your creative use of the elements. Thank you so much for posting and good luck in the challenge!

ArteDar said...

wow WOW wow!! I'm so impressed, looks amazing. I just LOVE this Dawn.