Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just a quick post to display my Family Tree and a friends blog candy!

My family normally travels out of town for the Christmas Holiday. This year we have decided to stay at home for the first time. My husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary this next year and this is our first Christmas in Our Home. I'm thinking I might just do it every year as the kids are getting older and it's harder to travel long distances with 4 busy kids. Not to mention I don't have to spend a week in advance planning and packing the luggage items. A quick pic of our Family tree. My kids decorated it with several of their own handmade ornaments and a few store bought. I just love the smell of a real tree.


Just thought I would drop a little note. A fellow craft friend of mine has Blog Candy up for grabs! Feel free to check it out! Thoughts of a Crafty Mom



No comments: