Monday, February 22, 2010

Squigglefly DT card

It's Monday which means a new blog challenge at Squigglefly. This weeks Squigglefly challenge was a Sketch from the lovely Kim. I normally struggle with Circle Sketches but This card seemed to come together fairly easy for me. I choose one of the Shy bear images. This image is called Butterfly Catchers. It reminds me of doing the same thing as a kid.
My take on the Sketch:
 
If you would like to take part in Squigglefly challenges and possibly win a free image Just make your card and link your post to Mr. Linky! Good Luck and Have a Great Crafty Week!

This card also fits these Challenges:
Belli Challenge 85 - Butterflies and Dragonflies
Flutter By Wednesday's 97 -Butterfly, fairy, or angel

12 comments:

Holly Young said...

Dawn, this is a really pretty card! I love the colors you used and the flowers are a nice addition! Your coloring on this image is extraordinary!

Danni said...

Such a wonderful card! I love that shy bear image! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Stef H said...

oh dawn! this is just stunning. i love that you put a ribbon on it. just beautiful!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a cute card! I love how the bears are peeking over the mushrooms! :)

Maria Matter said...

Dawn, this is so pretty! love the springy colors!
I'm so glad that you came to play with us at Creative Belli!
Blessings, Maria

Karen Wilson said...

This is so cute. I love the Shy Bears! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!

Darsie Bruno said...

this is darling! Love the sunflower! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge this week!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

A RED butterfly? Makes me smile all over. Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge this week!

Kristie W. said...

Love your card, great job coloring it. I have this one but haven't used it yet.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is adorable, luv the big flower...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Ceal said...

great card, Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining the Belli challenge

Fern said...

Dawn, this is just precious!! What a cute, cute, image and your coloring is fantastic!! XXX