Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life on the {scrap}beach Crop Challenges 1-3

Last night was the monthly Crop for Life on the {scrap}beach. I was able to complete the first 3 challenges during the Crop. I will be working on the remaining 3 today and tomorrow. The first challenge is to make a layout about a father ~ either your father, the father of your children or a father figure. I used this opportunity to finish a page for my girlfriends Baby mini album.
The second challenge was to make a layout about honesty. This could include a layout about being true to yourself, or a story about a time when honesty wasn't the best policy or any other variation on theme of honesty. I choose to do a variation.
 
The third challenge is to make a layout, card or other project using the shadow stamping technique. I made a Thank You card for my Girlfriend.
 
The shadow stamping close-up:

 
I'm off the finish the last 3 challenges while everyone else enjoys the SuperBowl!
Thanks for looking and have a Great Day!


1 comment:

Jill W. said...

What a wonder take on the first 3 challenges, I love the way that the crop is adapted to everyones own projects. I'm happy to be able to share my crafting time with great friends like you!!!
I love your card..very pretty.
~Jill