Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few more Birdhouses!

Well it's day 2 of Spring break with the kids home. The house is still standing and I did get some crafting done. That's good odds in my Book! Now if I could only ask mother nature to cooperate it would be fantastic. We are having High winds here today and it's knocked out the Power 3 times now. I'm trying to sneak in this post before it goes out again.
I completed 3 more little birdhouse Easter treat holders. These will be for my niece's and nephew.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and I hope you have a Happy Crafty Week.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Those are some cute birdhouses. I created an old-fashioned wood birdhouse and got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I think it's a great first woodworking project, and I see that it can involve other crafts.