Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll..........


This morning I started my craft day coloring a Squigglefly image to submit in the Tim Holtz Blog Contest ...How do you Distress. One of my Favorite ways to use these versatile inks is to use my Ranger Inkssentials pen nibs and color in digital images. I choose a New Shy bear image called Beached Bear by Lynne Stansbery. This image will be available to purchase this Saturday on the Squigglefly site. I love to incorporate my digital images into my scrapbook layouts so I was on a mission. This was no easy mission might I add. I consulted a few of my friends on the {scrap} beach for input. With their advice and my goal I was able to complete a wonderful layout about my husband and I with good friends. I used Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers backed by Tim Holtz New paper line Lost and Found. The only change I would make is I would have chose different ink colors for the sand to match the patterned paper. I'm happy with the final result and it will forever be remembered in my album. Click on the images for a Zoomed view to adore all the great detail.


Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Scrappy day!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Dawn, what a fun page you've created! I love your coloring of the image and all the little sea shells! That sentiment on the side of the page is a fabulous one!

Kathryn said...

I love how it all turned out, Dawn! Awesome job! You are the queen of Squigglefly images!