Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update on my computer!

I finally got word yesterday on my computer's Status! The hard-drive is shot! The PC Doctor will install a new one today and load the base software tomorrow. They believe they can save my pictures and PDF files but won't know for sure till tomorrow. It will be so nice to have my data and computer back. The only hard part will be trying to remember all my programs to re-install and then finding registration info for all those programs. I believe I have a folder in my email with that info, or at least I hope I do. I just hope they can transfer all my files and data. I believe I will be investing in an on-line back-up program from here on out. I got lucky this time but I want to take it as a lesson learned and not depend on luck next time! ;)

Hope to be posting wonderful inspiration Soon!

Have a Happy Crafty Day!

1 comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh goodness! I hope they are able to retrieve your pictures!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the High Hopes Blog Hop!! Did you hear? Melissa Jenkins of Meljen Designs will be releasing RUBBER stamps through High Hopes!! There will be another blog hop and release on friday!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT