Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Turtle Time!

Every year we have a tradition in our family to make Homemade turtles using my husbands grandmother's recipe. This year we decided to give a few away to our close friends. Well in that decision I felt I had to make a homemade box to hold them. So I sat down at my craft table and started to create a custom box. I'm sure it would have been easy to search on-line and find a template but they are so easy once you understand the base principals. This is what I came up with. . . . . 


The two pieces seperate.......


Yummy turtles inside.......


A better look at the wild orchid craft flower cluster on the cover......


Thanks for stopping By Have a Happy Crafty Day!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

Gorgeous!!! Great work!

CrystalBee said...

Num yummy. :) Love how the boxes came out. Such a cute gift for your friends.

Renee Matarese said...

This box is beautiful and the candy looks delicious! Just wanted to say Happy New Year and check my blog...I have something for you.