Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just some Fun Cards!

Happy Thursday! Getting time to craft this week has been tough. I didn't make anything Super spectacular but I did sit down on Tues. Night and create two really quick and easy cards. I'm just now getting a chance to put the post up. For my images I used some of the Heartwarming vintage cuts from Crafty secrets. The only hard part was trying to pick which image I wanted to use. They are all so great! Now that the Christmas Traditions Kits have shipped I hope I can get back to more FUN stuff. I seen a great mini designed around cards I want to give a try. Maybe Today would be a good day to start.



Thanks For Stopping By Have a Happy Crafty Day!

1 comment:

Sobre el Arte y otras Aventuras said...

Didn't know about this Crafty Secrets online store. Thanks for the tip! Btw, as always, gorgeous cards. Hugs, Vron