Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scardy Cat starburst card


I love this starburst pattern and 6x6 paper challenge from The scrap beach. I once again reached into my stash and found a full pad of Hocus Pocus from Pink Paislee. Halloween is fast approaching so I was inspired to make a card fitting the upcoming Holiday. I recently purchased the G45  Happy Haunting stamp set from hampton art and found it to be perfect for this design. The fuzzy spider and webs are dimensional stickers by EK success Jolee's boutique.

I have lots more crafting projects in the works and excited to finish them so I can share with you!
Scrapadabadoo.com has graciously asked me to help out with creating some inspiring projects for there blog and I'm Honored and tickled pink! So stayed tuned for LOTS of great projects and step-by-step tutorials!

Thanks for stopping By! Have a Happy Crafty Day!
Dawn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Dawn :) Love the starbust look. Just wanted to pop in and say hi - and thanks for the chat at Michaels. Hope you managed to come right with your cutting mat. Hugs
Kazan

Unknown said...

Great project and fun papers. Love the cat and spider.

Kathryn said...

Too cute, Dawn! I love how it looks like the cat is hissing at the spider! :D

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Dawn, first time on your blog.The card is beautiful,love the cat and spiderwebs. Hugs!