Monday, October 29, 2012

I was Born to do this.....



Wow it's been a little bit since I posted a project. Hope everyone is having a Happy and Safe Monday! My thoughts and prayers are with all those in the path of mother nature's wrath of Hurricane Sandy.
Today I want to share a layout I made the other night.
OK I know I was a teenager once and I'm sure I did strange things that my mother didn't understand. Well now I'm the mother of a 16 year old who does many things I don't understand. One... taking random pictures of herself for the social network (facebook). She posted this photo earlier last week and I thought it was kinda inspiring so I created a layout for her.
I tried sticking with a monochromatic color scheme since she took the photo in black and white.


Thanks for stopping by have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: