Friday, November 2, 2012



Having one of those nights fighting a headache where I can't sleep. I'm surfing the net and crafting here and there. I saw a facebook post for Prima where they are holding a weekly contest "all about the fans" from now until Dec. I watched my good friend Kathryn Krieger on Ustream tonight and she created some of the greatest backgrounds using quilting style patterns. I wanted to give it a try so I created a quick card using some of my scrap or cut of pieces from Prima's songbird collection incorporating the quilting pattern. So stop on over at Prima's facebook wall and like my card and help me win this weeks challenge.

Have a Happy Crafty day!
Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Dawn. The papers are great and the flower and little birdie are perfect. I get very inspired by Kathryn too. Great variation using the quilt pattern.
(I think this should count as "quilting" don't you. LOL)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, Dawn. Love the papers and the flower and little birdie are perfect. I get very inspired by Kathryn too. Great to see this variation on the quilt pattern.
(I think this should count as "quilting" don't you LOL)