Friday, January 29, 2010

My Valentine mini album!


This is the valentine mini album I created for myself using the WWSD kit. I used All of the papers provided and will use the remaining embellishments once I have chosen the pictures to include in it. The digital images were from Squigglefly.com I just LOVE these Shy bears and there is so many new images to choose from. Thank you for looking and Have a Happy weekend.
Page 1&2
Page 3&4
 
Page 5&6
 
Page 7-8

 
Page 9-10
 
Backcover

 
For more Photos and a closer look at some of the albums tags check out this link:
Here

7 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous mini album!

Holly Young said...

Dawn this is fabulous! I love all the details you have put into each page. The bead binding is really cool and so pretty. I love pages 7 and 8 with the feathers and the words were perfect too! Just a fantastic project!

Debby said...

My goodness Dawn this is positively and absolutely fabulous!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, wow, great job. LOVE IT!

freida said...

THIS IS SOOO FABULOUS, Dawn! SOOO creative!!! Each page is sooo stunning! UNBELIEVABLE! :)

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Wow! How very cute. You sure put a lot of time and love into this.

Anne said...

stunnign work Dawn, it's stunning!!!
hugs
Anne x