Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A couple more project from the beach crop

These are 2 more projects I completed for the {Scrap}beach anniversary crop.
The sixth challenge is to do a layout about your neighborhood, where you live, the community of people and places that you surround yourself with. The layout I created was a project for my neighbors who just got married on the 14th of this month and I just loved this picture I took of them. I created this simple wall hanging for them to remember their beautiful wedding in the mountains.


The third challenge was to make a layout based on the Somerset Studios "Fearless" Challenge. Inspired by their cover story on the Artwork of Anahata Katkin.
I decided to create in my personal art journal for this challenge and snapped a picture of my work before I completed with my personal journaling. This is the first time sharing my art journal on my blog. The journal is my Escape and that is why I'm choosing to keep the journaling aspect private. I'm still exploring this new form of art and having a blast learning my art of Good enough. Where I step back and stop comparing. Not getting tempted to do more, better, funnier, cleaner, or more beautiful Just being FEARLESS and DO!


Thanks for stopping by Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: