Friday, August 13, 2010

Detour Ahead!

Somedays the side roads turn out to be the better route! Yesterday I had all intention to complete a layout. I started by looking for a sketch to follow I found one I liked and turned to the craft stash for items to use. As I looked through my papers, trims, and flowers  I just wasn't finding what I wanted. Soooooo..... I made something that would work. This is my version of the Beautiful Prima vines. I loved making these. They were so easy when using the Wild Orchid Flowers and leaves. (10minutes per vine) I have made 4 to sell in my Etsy store. My first items ever listed :) Now I just need to make my layout when I return from the weekend events. I also need to place another WOC order as I used all my leaves. That site is so dangerous for my wallet.
The 4 stems listed in my ETSY


Thanks for stopping by Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: