Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 cards to share!

I made two cards yesterday but have been so busy this is the first chance I have to post to the Blog. I spent most of the day at my nephews house celebrating his 4th Birthday. I made him a special Dinosaur card as they are his favorite. I used the Get happy paper collection from Cosmo Cricket. 

It was so cute when he opened it! he was "Aww cool! Look mom Auntie Dawn Made me a Dinosaur!" It don't get any better than a 4 year Old excited to get one of your cards! And he knew I made it even better!
This next card I made for Gina Ortiz to give to her friend  who has just started to undergo Chemo therapy! I wanted to make her smile when she sees it so I used this New released Squigglefly image Herby the Frog from Artist Chrissy Armstrong. Stop on over at the website to see more Amazing digital images! Squigglefly.com


Inside The Card it reads: Sending you Frogs and Kisses!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute cards Dawn! Is that one of your prima inspired flowers? I love it! :)

...Tara... said...

Cute cards!!! I loooove your flower :)

Holly Young said...

These are just so adorable Dawn. I'll bet your nephew loved the dinosaur card with the giant ROAR!

I love your squigglefly card. That little frog is sure to bring a smile to her face! I love your sentiment on the inside too!

freida said...

What FABULOUS cards! SOOO creative!

Hugs~

Pigott Clan said...

Super cute Dawn!! Love them both!!

HappyCrafter said...

Cute cards, and the paper flower on the frog card is gorgeous.