Thursday, January 14, 2010

6 challenges 1 Card!

Hi Everyone! Hope your week is going Great! Can you believe Tomorrow is Friday already. It has passed by so fast for me.  Don't forget to stop over at Wild West Scrap Divas blog to get your Valentines Cosmo Chemistry mini kit before they are all gone. Today I thought I would step outside the box and create a card not known to be my style. My inspiration came from many challenge blogs. The Shabby Chic Theme of the card came from Simon Says Challenge Blog. The colors pink and grey came from Cute Card Thursday. The Sketch came from Truly Scrumptious 23. An technique I do on almost all of my projects fit with the Frosted Design Ink Challenge. For the final Challenge I managed to sneak this one into was the Charisma Cardz Challenge which was Anything New. I used my Wags 'n Whiskers Bear Hug stamp to qualify for the No Red Valentine card. Phew I think I got them all.

One of my handmade Roses! I just love making these!
 
A close-up of the adorable Bear hug stamped image.

And a cute card element I cut from my cricut and distressed with my perfect pearls.
 
Thank you Again for stopping by to take a look.


11 comments:

Deb said...

fantastic card, sweet image and love your rose, thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge this week, hugs Debx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Dawn and I love all the pretty details. Hugs, Nikki x

Tasha said...

Such a stunning card - love the colours and design and the image is fab
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, Love how the image looks. Kim

Holly Young said...

wow Dawn, your rose is just beautiful! Congrats on so many challenges!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Dawn :-) The image is very cute and the rose is absolutely stunning ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Deb Mitchell said...

Just beautiful- very clever!

cheers,

Deb

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! Your card is just stunning!! Your coloring of Bear Hug (who happens to be my daughter Ansley), is just gorgeous! And your handmade rose is amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week! We have another fun one, so I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Leanne said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sally said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Dawn, love the rose...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
Mina xxx