Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Cover for Cosmo Cricket Chemistry MIni Album Kit

I've been working hard on my Cosmo Chemistry Kit from Wild West Scrap Divas'. I wanted to try something new so I tried a Bead Binding on this album. I followed the tutorial on Youtube from Weezie. She does a great job explaining how to create this type of binding. To view the photos of my mini base check out my Sideshow here.


I have a few pages completed but just wanted to Share the Cover Today. There is still kits available if you would like to create your own Mini album. 



A close-up of the Image:
You can purchase this image at Squigglefly.com Shy Bears Shakespeare Bears from artist Lynne Stansbery.


These are all close-up views:
Top Left:

Top Right:


Bottom Left:


Bottom Right:


Thank you taking to time to stop by and look. Hope you have a Happy Sunday and Great Week.

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow awn, that binding is gorgeous! I really like how you added the beaded pin on the love ticket!

Michelle said...

Wow! Just gorgeous Dawn, so much work.

Stef H said...

holy moly! this is like totally gorgeous! wowza!

hugs :)

frontierwoman said...

Dawn: I haven't been able to visit any blogos as of late, but thought I'd pop on by this afternoon. Wowza!! This is absolutely gorgeous, These are really, really lovely. Hoping the bright Wyoming sun has been blazing over your town as of late. K