Monday, October 18, 2010

A few treats for my Friends!

I made 2 Treat boxes today to place scrap goodies in and give to some friends. I used the tutorial shown by Julie with Cosmo Cricket.





 I had so much fun making this tombstone. I started with black cardstock. Tore my shape and inked the edges with starlite silver Brilliance ink. Stamped my letters using stampin' up Alphabet Antique Upper using the same starlite ink. Stamped the web and embossed in clear. The spider was stamped with the perfect medium and brushed with perfect copper then stamped again in Versamark and embossed in clear. The entire tombstone was then sprayed in Graphite Glimmer mist. I then accented my images and edges with my white and silver gel pens. Added a few red rhinestones for my hourglass on the spider and Viola!


Both these qualify for the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog challenge: anything but a card.

Thanks for stopping by Have a Happy Crafty Day!

6 comments:

Beverly Steele said...

dawn i love these wonderful job...

Penny said...

those are cool Dawn.

jonim52 said...

These are fabulous, what a great gift idea!

Pigott Clan said...

these are awesome! very very nice!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow nice work!! Love the papers and little details that you've added (like those little pumpkins!) :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lynne Forsythe said...

Dawn....OMW...those boxes are just the cutest!!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!