Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Blog Hop Christmas Release

Good morning and thank you for joining us here at Sugar Creek Hollow  for our Christmas Blog Hop.  We are going to play the "Secret Word" game today.  You will need to collect a letter at each blog and then post your answer at the last stop.

We will be awarding a $25.00 gift certificate to one lucky winner!

I'm Sharing with you today one of the New Christmas Digi stamps titled: Eastern bluebird drawn by Heather.  I colored my image using Distress Inks. I love the weathered look it gave.



The Design papers are 7 gypsies conservatory and DCWV Floral Dreams. I added a piece of dress pattern tissue paper under my image and accented the image with an adage ticket on a memo pin. The lace, flowers and leaf trim is out of my supplies and the Robbins Egg blue colored ribbon is Country Crinkle Ribbon which can be found at the Sugar Creek Hollow Store.

If you have figured out my secret letter, leave me a comment and move on to Sugar Creek Hollow's Blog. It has the next letter for you.  If you have arrived at my blog first, you will need to start at the beginning to get all of your letters in order.  Here is the order of our blog hop. 

25 comments:

Heide said...

This is just stunning! What a creative idea to make a wall hanging! Great thinking out of the box.

Felicia said...

Love this. Just beautiful!! Have a great weekend! =0)

Mary Duffek said...

So very pretty!

MiamiKel said...

Stunning - such a soft, romantic feel to this and just a wonderful idea - the lace is stunning! TFS - have a fabulous weekend!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Beautiful!

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors and that great bird image. Beautiful papers. Awesome!

marsha said...

Very pretty! Love your lace and your coloring is beautiful!
Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

Exquisite creation, and the use of the crinkle ribbon is amazing!! Love it!!

Sharon Basel said...

Dawn this is beautiful and so creative. Love this idea and your colors are wonderful. And, a great vintage feel too.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Dawn!
This is beautiful. So serene and romatic. Very, very pretty!


Hugs
Gunn

Cec said...

What a fun idea and so pretty. Love the colours.
Hugs!
Cec

Renee Matarese said...

This is so pretty! I love the rose vine and your coloring on the bird is great.

Megan said...

Very pretty Dawn! I love how you colored the bird and the branch and ticket are such great additions!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

So very pretty. Love your coloring on the bird.
I found your secret letter.
Marilyn

Patti P. said...

Gorgeous...love the softness and colors that you used. So Beautiful. TFS

Donna Moore said...

Oh Dawn, what a lovely, lovely hanging!! I just love your colors and the elegance you have achieved, very beautiful!

Joseline said...

Beautiful design Dawn!! I really love how you colored the bluebird. The DP is outstanding. You did an amazing job!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a stunning creation! Beautiful soft coloring.

Lisa Atha said...

Wow, so pretty! I'll bet you could sell these, who wouldn't love to have something so beautiful hanging on their wall?

Lisa

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just adorable. What a fabulous project and such a cute image.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Chrisd said...

Gosh , what a beautiful wall hanging you created. What a terrific gift for a lucky friend or loved one!

Julie said...

Dawn - Your wall hanging is gorgeous!

Hugz,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful - love the added embellishments!!

Kelley said...

Dawn, your StaSh is filled with Superb findS. The ticket defineS your card, pure bliSS.

Tracy Vinson said...

Finally I am here. I tried ALL weekend to leave a comment on your lovely wall hanging and blogger would not bring up your comment box...so sorry dear one! This is just as lovely as can be. My daughter, who designed the digi, LOVED it when she saw it. Thank you for such great artistic work Dawn. I appreciate it!