Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Treat box turned into a Tag Holder

I took the same boxes I made previous post and altered the dimensions slightly to make a thinner box. Instead of being 2" thick I made it 1".
I intend to use this box to hold stamped image tags that I received in the past few months swaps Hosted by Stephanie Miller at With a Grin. Thanks for the fun swaps Stephanie.


I just love the G45 Steampunk papers and finding it so hard to use as I'm notorious for hoarding my favorite papers for fear of not having it when I need it. Stop giggling because if your reading this you suffer from a similar condition. :)


OK I know I'm a little behind on some craft tools but I just got Spellbinder dies. Yes after all this time I finally have invested. But Loving what I can do with them. My lollipop flower is the first of many to come now that I can make in a few minutes verses hand cutting all the circles. 
I have a Great fear I will want them all now that I know what I can do with them.

Thanks for stopping By have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: