Friday, October 15, 2010

The inspiration cleaning your fridge can bring?

Wednesday I had many house chores that needed to be done as we all do. This Thursday I had to clean the fridge, Inside and out. While cleaning the outside I had to remove several family photos that I had happily displayed to remind me of my loved ones. I had several Christmas photos from 2009 that I didn't really need to place back up on display but yet didn't want to toss away. With this challenge my inspiration arose where I needed to create keepsakes (layouts)  for these photos. The layout I share today started with a custom made flower spray I made using floral tape and wild orchid flowers/leaves. I love creating these as I can make them to the size I need for my projects. I can add the adornments to fit my needs and accent my photos! Todays layout is using a 5 1/2 Spray I created myself and utilized the Webster's pages background papers. 


A close-up of the Holiday flower spray.


Thanks for stopping By Have a Happy crafty Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely layout Dawn! I love your flower spray...you need to do a tutorial on how you made it!

MiamiKel said...

THis is a great layout! I love the elegance of it and yet the photo is still the striking focal point. Well done!